Friday, February 10, 2012

Crazy Lamictal Recipe: French Toast Tuna Melt

Since starting this blog, crazy food morning food cravings has been a topic I've written about ad nauseam.  For some of you this might even be true in a literal sense.  Heh.

This morning I felt like having a tuna melt for breakfast.  I've only just discovered that tuna melts are worthwhile.  For years, they sounded really gross to me, but I now realize that's probably because I was introduced to them by my school cafeteria.  On Tuna Melt Day, it smelled even grosser than usual.

But a mere tuna melt wasn't enough this morning.  I wanted it with eggs. So I did the usual thing.  I put tuna on bread, then cheese on the tuna, and ran it under the broiler until the cheese was melted.  Then, I put some olive oil in a pan and put the bread in the pan.  I poured scrambled eggs over the top.

I wish I'd gotten the eggs to soak into the bottom of the bread a little better, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Anyway, if lamictal is also making you crave that salt/fat combination, this recipe is yours for the using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves!