- I'm on a lot of meds.
- I owe my shrink a lot of money.
- I really, REALLY need to start seeing an ADD coach so I can structure my job search.
- But I can't quite scrape the money together.
- I have dyscalculia, so I really, REALLY need a checkbook with carbon duplicates.
- Unlike ALL THE OTHER CHECKBOOKS which my bank offers for free,
- Duplicate checks checks cost $20.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Being Disabled Is Expensive
No, $20 isn't ton of money ... but then, I don't have a ton of money. And it's just frustrating that I have to pay for adaptive tech that other people don't need to worry about.
Maybe I'll just give up on the duplicates and rely on my online statements ...