Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Abilify 2 mgs: Holy Clumsiness, Batman

I've written about the Lamictal Stupids before, and how Abilify seems to make them that much worse.  Did I also mention that Abilify makes me really damn clumsy? 

Yesterday I broke the last of our entry-level Reidel bordeaux glasses.  We used to have two.  Now we have none.

Care to guess when I broke the other one?  It was last year.  Shortly after starting my winter course of Abilify.

The glasses were a gift.  They were our favorite wine glasses.  They suited our shared taste for red wines, and they're suited well to a lot of California reds.  Before you go thinking that we're affluent wine snobs, we're not -- our "house red" is a five dollar bottle of cabernet or shiraz or whatever else Trader Joe's has for five dollars.  We loved those glasses so much because they made cheap wines taste like NOT cheap wine.


Of course, you may have guessed that if you read last week's post about how I gave myself a third degree burn on my forearm while taking pizza out of the oven.  I've burned myself with the oven before; occasionally I graze my hand or arm on the oven rack, resulting in a small, minor burn. Never before have I actually made contact with the metal that lines the oven.  Never before have I gotten a burn that's an inch long.  Let alone one that's scabbed over, and that doesn't even hurt -- that last bit indicates nerve damage.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves!