Monday, April 2, 2012

Squidoo Article About Dental and Mental Health

Since one of my most popular posts deals with the dental problems that can result from medications, I decided to write a Squidoo article (or "lens", as they call them over there) on the subject.  It's called "Effects of Depression: Taking Care of Your Teeth While Taking Your Medications."

In the article I recommend some products that have really helped my teeth over the years.  In the interests of full disclosure, I'm an Amazon affiliate, so I will earn a small commission on anything anyone buys through my article.

Shameless pitch:  I'm unemployed and broke.  If you're thinking about buying xylitol gum or high-fluoride toothpaste, you'd help me out a lot by buying it through my Squidoo lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves!